PPS - Gas Engineer and plumber in Brighton and Hove

Landlord or Landlady CP12 - Gas safety certificate

Every landlord needs a CP12 and if you are renting as Airbnb I would also organise it just to be on the safe side. 'Belt and braces.'

Also, most buildings insurance and content insurance are not valid if your boiler has not been serviced.. Always best to check the small print.